TREC Immunisation Study Day – Getting to the Point
This study day has been developed in response to requests from health care professionals who require general immunisation training but are not working in the field of travel health.
The content is based on training requirements as recommended within the National Minimum Standards for Immunisation Training Guidance. We will concentrate the information on UK adult schedule vaccines e.g. Hep B, Flu, Varicella, Tetanus etc so anticipate that it will be of relevance to occupational health staff or any other health care professionals providing immunisation and vaccine advice to adults.
Topics covered –
- Immunology revision
- Diseases and their vaccines (Hep B, Tetanus, Flu, Varicella, Men C)
- The legal bits – (consent, prescribing, documentation)
- Practical issues – (needle length, vaccine technique, cold chain, storage)
- Anaphylaxis – revision and update
- C.P.R. – practical update and certification
Click on following link for PDF Course Document “Immunisation Study Day”
Please contact TREC directly if you would like to discuss any aspect of the study day.
Cost = £180
Next dates to be confirmed
Request updates by email
If there are no suitable course dates for you – please remember to join our mailing list and we can then let you know of forthcoming courses once they are organised – thanks!